Feedback Requested:

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009

       Greetings Unto One and All.

      A request for input please!

      The Household Silken Petals have been asked, once again to teach some scribal type things at FoxVale Event.

      My question is what type of scribal stuff would you like to have taught?  What level of experience?

      Anyone can suggest, you don’t have to be a scribe.  You don’t have to have experience. You can even believe you can’t draw.

      That’s the beauty of classes, it’s something new to learn. Please don’t be shy speak up.  I can’t promise that we’ll teach it but we’ll do our best to accommodate it.

      Please send your input to Scribewithgold [at] gmail [dot] com. Put in subject line: FoxVale – Scribe type class feedback.

      Please do this A.S.A.P as I would like to bring this feedback, back to my household and plan from there.

      In Service,

      THL Akiko aka: Pushy Purple Petal. ;)

      silkpetals.jpgHousehold Silken Petals

      Feel free to cross-post to interested groups or individuals.