A missive of great sadness

  • Cynthia McCowin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2009
      Greetings,

      It is with great difficulty and sadness that I share that Gareth Ostwetly's father, Harold Kenneth Berger (known as Ken) passed away this morning. Jeff and Aggie both have devoted all of their spare time to helping their parents whenever they could, wherever there was a need, sometimes under complete exhaustion, but always with a smile. Still, it makes the struggle for life no easier in bearing his passing. Information on arrangements will be forthcoming as it is known.

      With grief sometimes our sole comfort is in knowing that our love endures. Please share your love and compassion with them both, in ways most appropriate to your heart.

      Jeff and Aggie, we are here for you.

      Sincerely,
      Gwen
    • V. Townsend
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2009

        Greetings,

        It is with great difficulty and sadness that I share that Gareth Ostwetly's father, Harold Kenneth Berger (known as Ken) passed away this morning. Jeff and Aggie both have devoted all of their spare time to helping their parents whenever they could, wherever there was a need, sometimes under complete exhaustion, but always with a smile. Still, it makes the struggle for life no easier in bearing his passing. Information on arrangements will be forthcoming as it is known.

        With grief sometimes our sole comfort is in knowing that our love endures. Please share your love and compassion with them both, in ways most appropriate to your heart.

        Jeff and Aggie, we are here for you.

        Sincerely,
        Gwen

        Jeff and Aggie;

        Please accept our sincerest sympathy for your loss.  Words alone cannot express our well wishes for both of you in this time of sorrow.

        Vic and Robin Townsend

        Duke Dagan & Lady Mica