RE: [Ayreton] No Fighter Practice on Tuesday May 16th at Foxvale

  • Doug Petroshius
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2006
      If you like I, a heavy weapons marshal, will be at the Tuesday Night
      Thieve's of Hearts Guild practice in Northbrook. They have plenty of space
      and I will be bringing both light and heavy gear. I have a new heavy fighter
      coming that doesn't get to play much, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind meeting
      some other fighters. Go to www.ravenslake.com for more information.

      ~Gintaras~