Merchants wanted for Foxhunt V

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 3:53 PM
    Greetings to all:

    We are looking for merchants willing to attend Foxhunt V - In Yorkville, Illinois on August 29 at the Kendall County Fairgrounds.

    Merchants do not have to pay a table fee, and there is a moderate number of usuable tables available.

    Anyone interested please contact:

    Birgitta Herringadottir - birgitta025@... 708-846-8844 - Text messages welcomed.

    Please feel free to forward to other lists.

    Thank you,

    Hillary of Langefode
  • Nora London
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 6:44 AM
      Hillary and Birgitta,

      I would like to Merchant for your event. Halden Creations- selling period style jewelry. Let me know what other information you need.

      Hillary- I can also teach a class. What kind of classes are you looking for?

      Regards,

      Nicholaa

      Birgitta Herringadottir - birgitta025@ yahoo.com 708-846-8844 - Text messages welcomed.