Court And Country Invitation

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009

      Greetings and Salutations!

      We are looking for singers to join us in having fun while performing music and increasing our musical knowledge and skill.

      Court and Country is a new group performing period material from 1600 and earlier, from Europe and England, and from all classes of society.  We currently consist of Arrienne Ashford, Margrett Norwoode, Tabitha Pennywarden and Teleri verch Morgant.  We are hoping to add more voices, especially lower voices, soon.

      Since some of us also play instruments, we hope to occasionally include instruments for mixed ensemble pieces.

      All voices are welcome; reading music is not required, but it is helpful.

      We meet in Wheeling, west of 294 and Milwaukee/21, south of Lake-Cook and Dundee, on either Mondays or Wednesday, depending on our needs of the week.  Rehearsal is 6:30 to 9:00 PM.

      Please contact Tabitha Pennywarden skycat [at] tds [dot] net (847) 775-1598, if you are interested, or would like more information.

      Please forward this invitation to any person or list who might be interested.