Middle Kingdom Siege Authorizations

  • Tom Scrip
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 6:11 AM
      OK - I promised more than a few this information...

      I garbed this off of Horde net, I know that some of you are Siege intrested.

      Aethelwulf

      Saturday, August 1, 2009 - day before opening ceremony
      From 4 to 7 pm - we will have Middle Kingdom Siege Authorizations

      PLEASE read Middle Kingdom - if you wish to do siege at Pennsic and you are not
      siege authorized in your kingdom.
      FIND OUT what you you need to be siege authorized in your kingdom and DO IT NOW.

      They will be checking your siege authorizations on your fighter cards.. (at
      least they should be)

      We will have Middle Kingdom Siege Authorizations at Simple Day in Indy also..

      Ride well
      I will answer questions

      Jean Paul Pierrepont