Foxhunt classes

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Hello all,

      I am still looking for people to teach classes for Foxhunt.  At this time I have two "official" classes because those peole have contacted me with class descriptions.

      And while I am very grateful for those two people, I would very much like to offer a bit more on the class roster.

      So have you always wanted to teach a class but wasn't sure how to start....here's the perfect opportunity at a small user friendly event.

      Contact me off list at 630-750-0965

      Hillary