Charter Committee - Thanks!

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2009
      This isn't a part of the notes from the Charter committee, so I'm making it a separate posting.

      I hope you all have noticed that with every posting of notes from the meeting, a list of who was in attendance is included.  Few people made every meeting (possibly no one did -- I haven't actually checked).  But many people attended most meetings.

      We're not done yet, but I'd like to take a moment and thank everyone who has participated in these discussions.  I doubt any of us would say it has been a lot of fun, but it has been a satisfying experience for me, watching as we learned how to work together to come to agreement.

      So, thank you all, lets keep up the good work and get this charter finished!

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com