RE: [Ayreton] 4th Ayreton A&S Academy

  • David Valenta
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009

      4th Ayreton Arts Academy

      Hosted by the Shire of Vanished Woods

      Sunday July 12, 2009

      Site opens 1 pm

      Roselle United Methodist Church.

      206 S. Rush Street. Roselle, IL 60172

      Please plan on wearing Garb for the Academy.

      Preparing for Pennsic

      Bring your Pennsic Projects, armor repairs, garb and other projects to prepare for war. There will be plenty of room to work. We have the main room and a number of class rooms.

      Activities

      1 pm site opens

      Arts and Science projects and Classes 1 to 6 pm

      1 pm Round table discussion on camp cooking at Pennsic- Moderator THL Katharine

      Music class on Pipe and Tambour- Master Robyann

      Music Practices – Pippins and Barons Noise

      Ayreton Fight Practice – Outdoors from 1 pm- Henry of Exeter- Marshall

      4 PM -Charter Meeting

      Pot Luck Dinner – we will have access to the kitchen during the day.

      6pm -Incipient Baronial Meeting

      There will be lots to do. If you would like to teach a specific class Please contact the MOAS, Nicholaa (nhalden@...) to have space and time reserved.

      Pass the hat donations will be requested for the church in appreciation of the use of the site.

      From: Patricia E. Chadwick <pechadwick@notwires .com>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 12:40 PM

      Greetings Dame Nicholaa Halden

      I can’t open the attachment. Could you send it to me at Scribewithgold at gmail .com?

      In Service,

      THL Akiko & THL Austin

      ***Just for today I will find the magic in life. I will accept myself without complaint. I refuse to worry I live to love. I am what I am I am at peace***

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2009
      Word 2007-2003 version attached- thank you to those who converted my earlier attachment.

      Reminder and updates- It is this Sunday

      Classes Scheduled

      1 pm - Round table discussion on camp cooking at Pennsic- Moderator THL Katharine

      2pm -Incorporating Music into the Pennsic experience THL Gwendolyn

      3 pm -Music class on Pipe and Tambour- Master Robyan

      Music Practices – Pippins and Barons Noise

      And bring your projects to work on!!!!!!

      I have room to add others please let me know if you have a class to teach or something you would like taught.

      Nicholaa