RE: [Ayreton] 4th Ayreton A&S Academy

  • mandy lemke
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009
      I can not also open the attachment. Can you please repost it? maybe in a different format? Thank you much!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009

        4th Ayreton Arts Academy

        Hosted by the Shire of Vanished Woods

        Sunday July 12, 2009

        Site opens 1 pm

        Roselle United Methodist Church.

        206 S. Rush Street. Roselle, IL 60172

        Please plan on wearing Garb for the Academy.

        Preparing for Pennsic

        Bring your Pennsic Projects, armor repairs, garb and other projects to prepare for war. There will be plenty of room to work. We have the main room and a number of class rooms.

        Activities

        1 pm site opens

        Arts and Science projects and Classes 1 to 6 pm

        1 pm Round table discussion on camp cooking at Pennsic- Moderator THL Katharine

        Music class on Pipe and Tambour- Master Robyann

        Music Practices – Pippins and Barons Noise

        Ayreton Fight Practice – Outdoors from 1 pm- Henry of Exeter- Marshall

        4 PM -Charter Meeting

        Pot Luck Dinner – we will have access to the kitchen during the day.

        6pm -Incipient Baronial Meeting

        There will be lots to do. If you would like to teach a specific class Please contact the MOAS, Nicholaa (nhalden@...) to have space and time reserved.

        Pass the hat donations will be requested for the church in appreciation of the use of the site.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8 4:24 PM
        Word 2007-2003 version attached- thank you to those who converted my earlier attachment.

        Reminder and updates- It is this Sunday

        Classes Scheduled

        1 pm - Round table discussion on camp cooking at Pennsic- Moderator THL Katharine

        2pm -Incorporating Music into the Pennsic experience THL Gwendolyn

        3 pm -Music class on Pipe and Tambour- Master Robyan

        Music Practices – Pippins and Barons Noise

        And bring your projects to work on!!!!!!

        I have room to add others please let me know if you have a class to teach or something you would like taught.

        Nicholaa