4th Ayreton A&S Academy

  • Nora London
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2009
    Oyez Oyez!!!

    The Shire of Vanished Woods is hosting the next A&S Academy

    There will also be a Fighters Practice!

    See attached flyer for details.

    Please contact me if you have questions on the Academy or would like to teach a specific class.

    Please feel free to cross post this announcement to other appropriate lists.

    In service,

    Dame Nicholaa Halden
    Ayreton MOAS
    Vanished Woods MOAS
  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009

      Greetings Dame Nicholaa Halden

      I can’t open the attachment. Could you send it to me at Scribewithgold at gmail .com?

      In Service,

      THL Akiko & THL Austin

      ***Just for today I will find the magic in life. I will accept myself without complaint. I refuse to worry I live to love. I am what I am I am at peace***

      Message 3 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009
        I can not also open the attachment. Can you please repost it? maybe in a different format? Thank you much!

        Message 4 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009

          4th Ayreton Arts Academy

          Hosted by the Shire of Vanished Woods

          Sunday July 12, 2009

          Site opens 1 pm

          Roselle United Methodist Church.

          206 S. Rush Street. Roselle, IL 60172

          Please plan on wearing Garb for the Academy.

          Preparing for Pennsic

          Bring your Pennsic Projects, armor repairs, garb and other projects to prepare for war. There will be plenty of room to work. We have the main room and a number of class rooms.

          Activities

          1 pm site opens

          Arts and Science projects and Classes 1 to 6 pm

          1 pm Round table discussion on camp cooking at Pennsic- Moderator THL Katharine

          Music class on Pipe and Tambour- Master Robyann

          Music Practices – Pippins and Barons Noise

          Ayreton Fight Practice – Outdoors from 1 pm- Henry of Exeter- Marshall

          4 PM -Charter Meeting

          Pot Luck Dinner – we will have access to the kitchen during the day.

          6pm -Incipient Baronial Meeting

          There will be lots to do. If you would like to teach a specific class Please contact the MOAS, Nicholaa (nhalden@...) to have space and time reserved.

          Pass the hat donations will be requested for the church in appreciation of the use of the site.

          Message 5 of 5 , Jul 8, 2009
          Word 2007-2003 version attached- thank you to those who converted my earlier attachment.

          Reminder and updates- It is this Sunday

          Classes Scheduled

          1 pm - Round table discussion on camp cooking at Pennsic- Moderator THL Katharine

          2pm -Incorporating Music into the Pennsic experience THL Gwendolyn

          3 pm -Music class on Pipe and Tambour- Master Robyan

          Music Practices – Pippins and Barons Noise

          And bring your projects to work on!!!!!!

          I have room to add others please let me know if you have a class to teach or something you would like taught.

          Nicholaa