Zephyr: FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009
      Please send me your articles on Preparing for War -- anything about your experiences with summer camping or Pennsic.  Or, if you've got anything else that would be of interest to Ayreton, send that to me -- I'll be happy to include it.  Ayreton officers - please send me anything you would like to communicate to the populace before Pennsic.  I need submissions by June 30 -- I'll be putting the issue together directly after that.

      Thanks for supporting the newsletter!

      --Gianetta