July Baronial Business Meeting (And Charter Meeting, Fighter Practice, AAA)

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Baronial Business Meeting for July will be hosted by Vanished Wood. The the Baronial Charter meeting will start at 4:00 pm with the Business meeting at 6:00 pm.

      We are also holding fighter practice at the church that afternoon as well as the fourth Ayreton Arts Academy.

      As noted in our last meeting, we will be voting to approve our Financial Policy during the business meeting. Financial Policy draft is located on the Ayreton Yahoo group files. Please contact me if you need a copy. If you can not make the meeting please contact me by Friday July 10.

      Details:
      Host: Vanished Wood
      When: Sunday July 12, 2009 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Roselle United Methodist Church, 206 Rush St, Roselle, IL 60172

      This *is* a potluck. Please bring food! We will have access to the kitchen so if you need to store or cook something you have that ability.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal