Re: [Ayreton] Gold Key at All Souls

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2006
      I have a clothes rack that I can bring.

      Hillary

      -----Original Message-----
      From: yslagy@...
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 6:42 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Gold Key at All Souls

      Hello all,

      The Vanished Wood Chatelain will be bringing the Gold Key with to All
      Souls. We have many possible new members coming and want to be
      prepared.  The request we have is: Does anyone have a portable cloths
      rack? We would like to hang the items up rather than having people
      rummage through boxes. Also, We do have a limited supply of items. If
      any one would like to "donate" to gold key for the day we will try to
      see that your items get back to you (please mark them in some
      identifyable way).

      Thank you for all your help!
      Isabella
      Senechal, Vanished Wood

      ~~~~~

      "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: