Border Skirmish VI Lost & Found

  • marie_la_f
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2009
      I have in my possession the following items:

      Black/white bandanna
      Tall metal tankard, clear bottom
      "Canning jar" salt & pepper shakers
      Tribal style headdress, red center jewel, attached to fabric strip
      Hood, serged broadcloth, green with red bias trim
      Eddie Bauer green/clear water bottle with 2 keys attached to cap
      Key on wire ring
      Bottle ATX Combative Sports supplement
      Tan lightweight brocade bag (has seen much use)
      Paper scissors, red handles
      Eastland slip-on shoes, leather, size 7
      Black biggins cap
      White drawstring braes
      Fancy silvertone button
      Red t-shirt with motorcycle print, child's size 10
      Tan ceramic mug with blue stripe trim
      Small straight embroidery scissors
      Kodak 3.7v digital camera battery

      Please contact me off-list to claim. After this week the keys will go to the Kenosha Police Department as they may well belong to someone not in the SCA. I will hold the remaining items until claimed or until Middle Kingdom Academe of Defence (Labor Day weekend), whichever comes first.

      This message is being posted to the Northshield Hall, CAM, Ravenslake, Ayreton and Village Green lists. Please feel free to forward elsewhere as needed.

      YIS,
      Marie la Fauconniere
      Co-Autocrat, Border Skirmish VI