Big Thank You

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2009

      Hello,

          I want to give a big thank you for those who participated as part of the Ayreton Militia at Border Skirmish last Saturday.  Our unit was roughly 25% of the entire Midrealm forces present.

      Christian Fournier

      Richard de Scolay

      Gareth Ostwestly

      Hillary of Langforde

      Ansel

      Sir Fern

      Sir Killian

      Sir Guerric

      Sgt Sabah

      Alexander de Seton

      Sgt Henry

          In addition, two people authorized that day.  A big HOOBAH to Nadezda and Jadwiga!!!! That brings the total number of people to have authorized in Ayreton this year to 6 so far.

      Henry

    • bluerose6652
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2009