Plainfield Fest demo - need feedback soon

  • Eva Schultz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      Hi all,

      Thanks for discussing the Plainfield Fest/Plymouth Congregational Church demo opportunity at the last Ayreton meeting!  As a reminder, this is a request from a local church for their fundraiser during this outdoor summer festival.

      So far, I have heard from one person tentatively interested in attending.  Since it's about a month away and the organizer is still in the early stages of planning the activities, I would like to give her a firm answer by the end of the week so that she knows whether she should plan around us.  She would most like to have demo people on Saturday 7/18, but she'll take whoever can come, whenever they can come.  She is open to any demonstrations of any kind.

      Will you please email me this week if you are at all interested in attending?  Please indicate when you would want to be there, including both the date(s) and the time(s) that work for you.

      I realize this is a little unwieldy, being a three-day, unstructured event.  Thanks for considering it.

      -Elianora Saunfayle