Ayreton Chatelaine – Position Open

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2009
      Greeting All!

      Our current Baronial Chatelaine, Honorable Lady Hillary has accepted a new position as the Kingdom Chatelaine.

      Congratulations Hillary!

      She will need to step down as the Ayreton Chatelaine as soon as possible. To follow our current proposed Charter the Baronial Curia will be choosing her successor at the July Baronial Business meeting in Vanished Wood.

      Her current deputy has willingly volunteered to be her replacement. Other volunteers are welcome and should contact me before our meeting on July 12th.

      Many thanks to Hillary for acting as our first Ayreton Chatelaine over the last year. Please thank her when you see her next.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal