[CHARTER] Agenda for 2009-06-14

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2009
      My apologies for the lateness of this posting. The meeting date snuck up on me.

      Please print your own hard copy of this agenda to bring to the meeting!

      This meeting will take place at the same site as the Baronial meeting, Molly Malone's Tavern, 7652 Madison Street, Forest Park, IL 60130

      If you are unable to attend the meeting and have comment to make on the topics up for discussion, send email directly to me at rtesca-charter@... and I will take hardcopy to the meeting to ensure your voice is heard.

      Ayreton Charter Committee Agenda
      2009-06-14

      The goal for this meeting is to come to agreement on all topics remaining from our original list that will drive the content of the charter. Future meeting(s) will be devoted to drafting and editing the charter text.

      4:00 Welcome, introductions

      4:10 Meeting Plan & Agenda Review

      4:15 Received Correspondence

      4:20 Review ground rules and last meeting's notes
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/message/3931

      4:25 Decide what the Charter needs to say about MONEY.

      4:30 Decide what the Charter needs to say about Barony ↔ Canton interactions and jurisdiction.

      4:50 Decide what the Charter needs to say, if anything, about adding and removing Cantons from the Barony

      5:15 Decide what the Charter needs to say, if anything, about problem solving and grievance procedures.

      5:35 Any additional topics need discussing?.

      5:40 Parking Lot

      5:45 Next Actions

      5:50 break before business meeting

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com