Re: [Ayreton] Border Skirmish

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 10, 2009
      The Thieves of Hearts are camping, and we're bringing the boat.

      On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

      Guerric, Sarah and I will be there for camping on Sat. night.  We would like to be near friends....

      Acelina

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 10, 2009

        We are going to Border Skirmish on Saturday and Sunday but staying in a hotel Saturday night.  We will have our easy up fly.

        Sean, Nicholaa, Gareth and Kinji

      • kateslists@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 10, 2009
          I'll be day tripping

          Bojei
        • Wendy Pastrick
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 11, 2009
            We are going up tomorrow night (weather pending) and camping Fri/Sat.

            Jale & Kilian
          • Margrett Norwoode
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 12, 2009
              I'm daytripping with a 9x9 shade canopy.

              Margrett

              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Scribesquire@... wrote:

              > Greetings everyone,
              >

              >    Who is camping at Border Skirmish this weekend?   Do we want to all try and camp together?  I am going up Friday night and will be there through Sunday morning.
              >

              > Henry

            • Wendy Pastrick
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 12, 2009
                Change of plans = we're heading up in the morning and setting up with *tentative* camping plans now.
                Guess no guarantee of camping for us until Pennsic <sigh>

                Jale

                I'm daytripping with a 9x9 shade canopy.

                Margrett

                --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups .com, Scribesquire@ ... wrote:

                > Greetings everyone,
                >

                >    Who is camping at Border Skirmish this weekend?   Do we want to all try and camp together?  I am going up Friday night and will be there through Sunday morning.
                >

                > Henry

              • Kelli
                Message 7 of 12 , May 10, 2012
                  Good Gentles All!

                  Anyone from Ayreton planning on attending Border Skirmishes is more than welcome to camp, day camp, and/or eat dinner on Saturday night in the Baronial encampment. We'll be looking for numbers to expect for both space and groceries. Details on Food to follow. Expect Meat, Bread, and Veggies cooked over fire. Hope to see you there!

                  For more info or to be counted in the numbers, contact me.

                  YIS,

                  Kara Atladottir
                • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 10, 2012
                    Count Lee and I both in on the food and probably an over night.

                    12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
                    Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton