Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday June 14, 2009 at 6:00 PM

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Baronial Business Meeting is in a couple weeks with the Baronial Charter meeting starting at 4:00 pm. Business meeting will start at 6:00 pm.

      Details:
      Host: Rokkehealden
      When: Sunday June 14, 2009 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Molly Malone's Tavern
      7652 Madison Street
      Forest Park, IL 60130
      708.366.8073
      www.themollymalones.com

      This is –NOT– a potluck, so please support the restaurant for giving us space for free!

      Charter meeting is in the same location at 4:00 pm.

      Agenda:

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (5 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      • Transition Update (5 min)
      • Rampage at Ragnarok/35th Baronial Anniversary (5 min)
      • Border Skirmish (5 min)
      • Pennsic (10 min)
      • 40 Year (15 min)
      • Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (5min)
      • Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on the agenda please let me know before the meeting. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      Officers – if you can not make it please let me know. Send me what you would like to report or please send your deputy.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal