OT: Upcoming Seminars at Gallowglass Academy

  • AndreAllen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2009
      I will be offering two one day seminars for those who like their fighting up close and personal, but waaay out of period

      "Fighting with the Highland Dirk" Saturday July 25, 2009, Leaf River, IL (25 miles outside Rockford, IL)
      $50 for pre-registration, $75 at the door.

      "Fighting with the Bowie Knife" Saturday August 29, 2009, Leaf River, IL
      $50 pre-reg and $75 at the door.

      See www.GallowglassAcademy.org for more information

      AElfred