ZEPHYR: Call for submissions

  • Ayreton Chronicler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      Unto the good citizens of Ayreton does the Chronicler send greetings!

      I am preparing to assemble the next quarterly issue of our newsletter, The Zephyr.  This upcoming issue will be focused on PREPARING FOR WAR, a guide to Pennsic, and outdoor camping in general.

      We want your stories and articles!!!

      In particular, I'm interested in your favorite SCA camping stories (the good, the bad, and and the weird).  And, I'd really love to have some articles about taking younger children to Pennsic -- what does it look like to structure a Children's Pennsic?  And, what would you want someone to know who's never been to Pennsic before?  What are the delights and pitfalls of period camping, or semi-period camping?  What are your favorite camp recipies (period and modern?)

      Please submit your articles by the end of June, for publication mid-July.

      I look forward to your submissions -- please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!

      Yours in service,

      Gianetta, Ayreton Chronicler
      This is an e-mail announcement from the Ayreton Chronicler. If you wish to have an activity, demo, event or other type of SCA get together announced feel free to contact me and request an announcement be made. If you find any errors in this message please send me corrections.

      The Chronicler can be contacted at AyretonTowneCryer@...