From Duchess Brigh re: Rose Tourney

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 8:08 AM
      Good afternoon to one and all,

      I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful day this past Saturday. I can’t

      even begin to thank all of you for the tireless work and dedication that was

      needed on making this such an awesomely great Rose Tourney. From the porters

      helping the Roses to the express check-in, absolutely marvelous mimosa breakfast

      with crepes, amazing lunch, and running the tourney, the event couldn’t have

      gotten any better and even the weather cooperated. :)

      There were a lot of compliments from the other Roses on how much they enjoyed

      the event and I wanted to make sure I passed on their thanks for making it a

      great day for them also.

      You folks are the best and thanks again for everything,

      Duchess Brigh of Writer’s Keep