Re: [Ayreton] Fourth Of July Parade

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
      Dear Ehrienfried,

      What a lovely idea! I wish I could help this time, but I have a previous committment to my Aikido organization's memorial for our late founder, who died on July 4, 2001.

      Perhaps sometime the stars will have a better alignement and then I can do two interesting things on the same holday!

      Best Wishes,

      Fern