Still looking for a ride to/from Crown--leaving/returning Saturday

  • JC Ravage
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2006
      Dear populace,
      Once more I apologize for filling your inboxes, especially if you're on multiple mailing lists.

      I still haven't found a definite ride to Crown.  Is anyone leaving and/or returning saturday, and has space in their car?  I don't have a place to stay friday or saturday night and was hoping to day-trip it.  I don't take up much room, nor do I have any stuff to bring.

      Many thanks,
      William Atherbridge
    • Thomas Hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2006
        Constellation

        I spoke to Acelina this morning.  She said that Scott (Aldred) passed away at 2:16 AM this morning.  She left the hospital at about 3:30 AM.  No arrangements have been made yet.

        Our hearts, hopes and prayers go out to Terry, their children and all of their friends.

        Sean and Nicholaa