Rose tourney Pictures Request....

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hey Everyone,

        I was so busy running around helping Her Grace Brigh and making sure things were being taken care of I did not get to take hardly any of my own pictures.  If you would not mind sending me a link to your pictures so I can see the rest of the event I would greatly appreciate it.  You can send them to Lttlems1@...

      Cheers
      Keiley/Jenna

      Jenna Klauss

      Céad Mile Fáilte

      A Hundred Thousand Welcomes!

    • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
        check the archives of the Ayreton list for the last few days -- a number of people have posted links to photos, should be pretty easy to find.

        http://robyyan.googlepages.com