No Fighter Practice on Tuesday May 16th at Foxvale

  • jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2006
      Greetings all,

      Just wanted to send out an FYI. There will not be a fighter practice
      on Tuesday, May 16th in Foxvale due to the school needing the MPR for
      a drama class play.

      Fighter practice will resume the next week on Tuesday, May 23rd.

      Also Foxvale's moot has been moved to the 23rd.

      Thanks all,

      Hillary of Langeforde
    • Doug Petroshius
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2006
        If you like I, a heavy weapons marshal, will be at the Tuesday Night
        Thieve's of Hearts Guild practice in Northbrook. They have plenty of space
        and I will be bringing both light and heavy gear. I have a new heavy fighter
        coming that doesn't get to play much, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind meeting
        some other fighters. Go to www.ravenslake.com for more information.

        ~Gintaras~