youth fighter practice for the summer

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Just a note...tonights practice already looks in jeopardy due to rain.  We are to have 4 inches by Wed morning.
      -----------------------------

      Here is the list of dates for summer youth fighter practice.
      June 1, 15, 22 and 29
      July 7 and 14
      ***tentative to be decided the Sunday before is July 27****

      Time: 6:30-9 (or dark)
      Place: Malone Residence
      6s054 Country Glen Dr.
      Naperville, IL  60563

      I will post as soon as possible if there is a cancellation (by 5:00 usually unless the rain happens later).  There is discussion of a rain date later in the week.  That will also be posted if it happens.

      Call Anna (use Kellee if you get my husband) for site questions: 630-527-7041 or KCMalone3@...
      Acelina is the marshal in charge: DJC137@...

      We found the real ‘Hotel California’ and the ‘Seinfeld’ diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com. (http://www.whereitsat.com/#/music/all-spots/355/47.796964/-66.374711/2/Youve-Found-Where-Its-At?ncid=emlcntnew00000007)