Found at Rose Tourney

  • gestion@tds.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2009
      Found at Rose Tourney and currently in my possession is a black plastic gorget.
      It has an attachment at the front and a larger one at the back held on by paracord.
      I will bring this to Tuesday practice.
      If you know who this belongs to, please let me know.
      Dycon

    • Thomas Hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2009

        I found a black plastic gorget, too.  It looks like is for rapier.  Also found, blue feather and a pewter cup.

        Sean