Rose Tourney pics

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2009
      Are up on my flickr:  right up to the batteries running out.  :(

      THL Dougal MacAlister, C.G.C.
      Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

    • Eoghan the Brewer
      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2009
        More Rose Tourney pics!

        The link if you can't grab it there: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7887093@N05/sets/72157619064438928/

        Sir Killian, can you forward this to the chiv list? A couple of the knights told me they'd like to see the shots.

        Cheers,
        Eoghan

        Dougal MacAlister wrote:
        Are up on my flickr:  right up to the batteries running out.  :(

        THL Dougal MacAlister, C.G.C.
        Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

      • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
        Message 3 of 7 , May 31, 2009
          And on my Flickr too -- http://www.flickr.com/photos/robyyan/sets/72157619067451760/

          My batteries were fine, I just kept forgetting I had the camera with me.

          http://robyyan.googlepages.com

          Message 4 of 7 , May 31, 2009
            Eoghan,

            Nice lookin snaps.  Keep it up!

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
              Yes, but you took pictures of the most important people...
              By which, of course, I mean Countess Sir Fern, Mistress of the Pelican our first Warrior Queen with the beauty of Cleopatra, the courage and prowess of Boudica, and the wit and cunnning of Elizabeth.

              THL Kevin Ambrozijwski, who was ready for the boast contest, but not called upon.

              My batteries were fine, I just kept forgetting I had the camera with me.

              http://robyyan. googlepages. com

              Are up on my flickr:  right up to the batteries running out.  :(

              THL Dougal MacAlister, C.G.C.
              Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

            • Verena Entenwirt
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
                And here are a few more photos (mostly group shots and distance shots of court)

                -Verena

                --
                Lady Verena Entenwirth
                www.broomstich.com

              • jay sabath
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
                  And here are mine.

                  http://tinyurl.com/nw2zo9

                  On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Dougal MacAlister <scadougal@...> wrote:

                  Are up on my flickr:  right up to the batteries running out.  :(

                  THL Dougal MacAlister, C.G.C.
                  Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

                  --
                  Lord Johannes Machiavelli