Happy Birthday!

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 9:42 AM
      To the Shire of Foxvale: Happy Birthday

      A grateful Thank You to all who have helped us on our journey.

      Hillary of Langeforde
      Seneschal: The no longer Incipient Shire of Foxvale
    • David Valenta
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31 10:44 AM
        And what a lovely bouncing baby Shire it is too!

        Guy Dawkins

      • spdesroches@att.net
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31 8:40 PM
          Whooeee

               I'll say she bounced! She looked like a kangaroo on a Mexican Jumping Bean diet dancing barefoot on a hot street! Way to go Hillary!

          Etienne
          -------------- Original message from David Valenta <dvalenta@...>: --------------