Re: [Ayreton] Rose Tourney Info??

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2009
      Hi--

      The price is NOT set in stone, as the good people hadn't gotten everything yet, but they were talking about $4 for hot dogs and $5 for hamburgers, with chips, a cookie, a piece of fruit and a drink.  But, that was in the planning stages.  The main part of the menu WILL be hot dogs and hamburgers, tho, so that I hope will help.

      Acelina