Rose Tourney Info??

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28 8:25 PM
      Greetings,

      I was looking on the Rose Tourney website and have some information that
      I would like that is not listed on the site. What is the price for lunch
      and what is on the menu? Is there a list of merchants? Are there any
      classes? Mostly I am concerned about lunch, so I can figure out if I can
      get lunch there or if I need to bring something. Thanks!

      Yours in service,
      Hilla Hamasdohtor
    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28 9:21 PM
        Greetings!
             The folks at the Episcopal Church will be supplying lunch. Grilling various things, I am told. I also told them lunch should be $5 or less, and capable of being carried arouund. I expect hot dogs, burgers, etc. They wanted to do turkey legs ("It's a RenFaire, right?") but I think I talked them out of it.
        Respectfully,
        Alexander

        Message 3 of 3 , May 29 6:26 AM
          Hi--

          The price is NOT set in stone, as the good people hadn't gotten everything yet, but they were talking about $4 for hot dogs and $5 for hamburgers, with chips, a cookie, a piece of fruit and a drink.  But, that was in the planning stages.  The main part of the menu WILL be hot dogs and hamburgers, tho, so that I hope will help.

          Acelina