Ayreton Awards at Crown Tourney - Congrats!

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Some of our local friends were recognized this weekend at Crown Tourney! Please congratulate them when you see them – they are well deserved. And if you know of any others from the event please pass them on.

      Their Majesties will also be holding a Court at Rose Tourney this weekend. It would be great to have as many of us there as possible. Not just because some more members of Ayreton could be recognized – but also to witness the elevation of Foxvale to full Shire!

      See you all again soon,
      ~Philip

      Court Report

      From the Court of Their Royal Majesties, King Eikbrandr Solgyafi & Queen Runa Eikbrandrswif:

      Awards read into Court and presented at Middle Kingdom Crown Tournament in the Barony of White Waters on May 24, 2009:

      Kingdom Augmentation – Thorvald Redhair

      Award of Arms – Susanna the Short of Sussex