Early Music on the 'net

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2009
      I have a feeling that I may be mentioning something that most already know about, but here goes...

      Here is a fun website that features streaming music from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance. And it's free.

      http://www.ancientfm.com/

      Enjoy.

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.
    • Eoghan the Brewer
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2009
        Cool! Thanks, Wulfram!

        Wolfram von Waldersbach wrote:

        > I have a feeling that I may be mentioning something that most already
        > know about, but here goes...
        >
        > Here is a fun website that features streaming music from the Middle
        > Ages and the Renaissance. And it's free.
        >
        > http://www.ancientfm.com/ <http://www.ancientfm.com/>
        >
        > Enjoy.
        >

        > In Service,
        >

        > -Förster Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.G.C.
        > "Voca me cum benedictis"
        > Archery Marshal of the Incipient Barony of Ayreton & of the Shire of
        > the Grey Gargoyles
        > Exchequer of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles
        > 2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion
        >
        > "Es gibt zwei Sachen das sollte man besser nicht wissen wie es gemacht
        > wird- Wurst und Politik"- Otto von Bismarck

        > Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it
        > out.
        > <http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/WhatsNew?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial_WhatsNew1_052009>

      • Wolfram von Waldersbach
        Message 3 of 3 , May 19, 2009