Re: Ayreton Activities in the Fall

  • ayretontownecryer
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006

      This is a prime example of how very human I am.

      Thank you for helping me find the mistakes I make in the announcements.  I have no desire to send anyone to the wrong place or wrong time.

      As the announcements say, if you find a mistake I make please let me know so that I can make an announcement to correct my mistake is as timely a manner as possible.

      It is timely helpers that make this possible!

      Ian the Green

      Ayreton Towne Cryer