OT - Furniture help?

  • Moran, Aimee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2009
      To the members of the incipient barony of Ayreton, from Catherine Aimee Le Moyne of Roaring Wastes, fair greetings!

      I apologize in advance for this personal use of this list. My daughter Kyla/Elinor is attending university at DePaul, and is moving into an unfurnished studio apartment in Lincoln Park. Does it anyone happen to have a futon frame and/or a dresser that they are not using, that she could borrow?

      If it may be that you do have such, and would be willing to loan it, please email me directly at aimee.moran@... so as not to clutter up this list.

      Thank you so much for your courtesy; I now return you to your regularly scheduled conversations.

      In Service -

      Aimee