Site Information and Youth Teachers needed for RUM-Dec. 2

  • Dean of Youth for RUM
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2006

      Greetings Teachers and Helpers!

      Sorry if you receive this many times.  It just seemed this was the quickest and fastest way to send information out.

      Feel free to forward to interested persons.

      I know many of you have been asking about the RUM site and web page.

      Here is what I’ve got.  I hope this helps.  Keep checking for a web page, I’m told it should be up soon. J

      So please volunteer to teach and help. If you have questions, comments or concerns. Please contact me off list.

      Note: This is my last RUM as your Dean.  I will be sending a separate announcement about my replacement.

      Thank you.

      In Service,

      Lady Akiko Catherine O’Brien

      Dean of Youth for Arts and Education.

      Date: Dec. 2, 2006  Saturday

      The Site is St. John's Episcopal Church, 130 W. Eldorado St , Decatur , Il , 62522 .

      EVENT FEES:

      Adults:   $6.00
      Children:  3.00
      NMS:       3.00
      Lunch:     4.00

      Additional Information:

      There are several fast food places within 1 mile,
      "sit-down" restaurants and nice hotels within 5 miles
      of this Site. Crash space is also available. Decatur
      is easy to find and the Site is on a main road, so it
      is also easy to find.