Thank you

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2009
      Thank you to everyone who attended yesterday's demo in Batavia.  Once again we exceeded their expectations.  The kids and parents who came through our displays were engaged and showed interest in what we had to say.

      We had representatives there from four local groups.  Those of you who are in a position to do so, please convey my gratitude to those in Vanished Wood, Carraig Ban, and Rokkehealden who shared their talent and interests with Middle School students and their families.

      When we act together to share information and learning from our society it only brings us closer together.

      Thank you all!

      Hillary

      PS...Before we left, Christine our Rotolo Middle School contact said, "next year we will be back in the gym....see you then..." so I think we are a hit.:)

      Hillary
    • Cynthia McCowin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2009
        And don't forget a big 'atta boy for you too dear, you did a great job as well!

        Sincerely,
        Gwennymom