Fiber Arts Night

  • Gretchen
    Message 1 of 12 , May 15, 2009
      Hi all.

      Last minute reminder that Fiber Arts Night meets tonight at my house in Wheeling at 6 pm. Pick up food or I'll order something at 6 pm from somewhere...
      Call me if you need info. at (847) 947-8079.

      Lady Gretchen
    • Gretchen
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 18, 2009
        Fiber Arts Night meets on Friday (tomorrow) in Wheeling.
        We play from 6 pm - 11ish.

        If you want to place a food order, CALL ME on Friday before 5:30 pm at (847) 947-8079. (I won't be checking my email on Friday).

        I'll be ordering from Penguinos at 6pm
        (go to http://www.penguinospizza.com/ for the menu).

        FYI, I'll be making herbal tea from herbs I've been growing this summer for my guests. :)

        Fiber Arts Night is a gathering of SCA folk interested in any of the fiber arts. We work on projects while socializing, and offer tutoring, advice, etc. to each other when help is needed.

        For those who have never attended and would like to join us, email me today at Gretchen317@... or call me on Friday at (847) 947-8079 for directions.

        Allergy warning: I have two sweet cats who sometimes deign to honor us with their presence.

        Lady Gretchen Buchner (a.k.a. Gretchen Schneider)
      • gretchen31799
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 21, 2009
          Fiber Arts Night is at my house tonight. I believe someone volunteered to pick up Pita Inn tonight. Please call me between 5 and 6 pm to place your order at (847) 947-8079. Also, call during this time if you want to come and need instructions to get to my house in Wheeling. :)

          Lady Gretchen Buchner
        • Justin
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 21, 2009
            Fiber Arts Night is at my house tonight. I believe someone volunteered to pick up Pita Inn tonight. Please call me between 5 and 6 pm to place your order at (847) 947-8079. Also, call during this time if you want to come and need instructions to get to my house in Wheeling. :)

            Just out of curiosity,  what is covered under Fiber Arts night? Garb? Spinning?

            -Justin
          • Verena Entenwirt
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 21, 2009
              I don't normally go to fiber arts night, but I just learned spinning at Pennsic, and I am having some issues with it. Is anyone who is going possibly a spinner (drop spindle) or does anyone who knows how to use a drop spindle going to the Foxvale event?

              -Verena

              --
              Lady Verena Entenwirth
              www.broomstich.com

            • Teleri
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 21, 2009

                I do a little drop spinning.  I'm not sure I'm any good at teaching it.  I will be at both fiber arts and fox hunt.

                Teleri

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 18, 2009
                  Fiber Art Night is at my home in Wheeling tonight. If you want to order Chinese food, either email me BEFORE 4 pm at gschneid@... or call me between 5:30 - 6:30 pm at home at (847) 947-8079.

                  For those who've never been, use the same contact guidelines above to ask for location and directions. Warning: I have two cats who deign to grace me with their presence in my home.

                  Lady Gretchen Buchner
                  aka Gretchen Schneider
                • Gretchen
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 16, 2009
                    Fiber Arts Night is tonight at my house in Wheeling 6 pm - Midnight.

                    If anyone wants to make food suggestions, please contact me off list at gschneid@... or on my Facebook page. FYI, if it doesn't deliver, you have to be willing to pick up if you suggest it. :)

                    If you've never been and want to come, contact me off list at gschneid@... before 4 pm today and I'll send you directions.

                    Lady Gretchen Buchner