Re: [Ayreton] Request for Crown Tourney help (Herald)

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2009
      Greetings

          I will be attending and would be happy to help.

      Baron Etienne
      -------------- Original message from AlexdeSet@...: --------------

      Greetings!
           I am Alexander de Seton, Meadows Herald. I'll be looking for some Field Heraldry help at the Crown Tourney 23 May in White Waters. I'll supply the Litany, you supply the voices. I understand there will be 2 lists, so there is need for several Field Heralds. Please see me at the List Table an hour before the fighting.
           I would also like to have two or more people to run the List Shield Trees, one for each of the two lists. You get a chair right at the list ropes and a good view, and lots of aerobics putting up and taking down list shields. Once again, ask for Alexander at the list table.
           Thank you for your assistance. I hope folks who are looking to try out field heraldry will volunteer to help.
      Is mise le meas,
      Alexander de Seton,
      Meadows Herald

    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2009
        Greetings!
             Most excellent, Excellency! Thank you for your assistance! See you at the Tourney!
        Is mise le meas,
        Alexander
        the humble and lovable