Re: [Ayreton] Digest Number 1101

  • rebecca webb
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009
      WOW Hal!  wonderful woodwork!!!!!
      Elen of Birchbrae

      --- On Thu, 5/14/09, Ayreton@yahoogroups.com <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Digest Number 1101
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 8:13 AM

      Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

      Messages

      1a.

      Re: Hal Link Open Studio

      Posted by: "jay sabath" LordJohannes@...   johannesmachiavelli

      Wed May 13, 2009 8:14 am (PDT)

      A small little 'e' must have escaped from the website link.

      www.artistsoftheeas tbank.com

      The internet is just so obsessed with all the letters being there and in
      order. ;-)

      Julia, Thanks for bringing this to our attention

      Hal, Good luck with the show.

      On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Julia Needlman <julianeedlman@ sbcglobal. net

      --
      Lord Johannes Machiavelli
      Shire of Rokkehealden

      **Canceled** Ayreton Activities Announcements: UPDATE! Dance this Su

      Posted by: "Rob Hicks" darclan28@...   darclan28

      Wed May 13, 2009 10:36 am (PDT)

      Dance practice is canceled for Sunday.

      The room was not reserved.

      PPlease consider the environment before printing this email or its attachments.