Looking for Retainers, Gate Guards, Help at Crown for Their Majesties

  • Marie Schorn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009
      Hi Everybody,

      Have some free time at Crown?  Would you like to help Their Majesties?  They need retainers on Sunday.  Gate guards are also needed for the Royalty room on Saturday and Sunday.  They could also use some help hauling stuff in on Saturday and Sunday morning.  If you would like to help, please send me an email.

      My email is ladyarrienne@....

      Thanks!

      Arrienne
      royalty liason at crown