A Walk in the Park at Six Flags Great America on June 27, for pediatric cancer

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009
      Please join my team--it only costs $10 to join and takes just 1-2 hours of your time on a June weekend morning!

      I have started a team for the Walk in the Park at Six Flags Great America on June 27, to raise money for pediatric cancer. It's a walk around the amusement park before the park opens. I'm planning on wearing elizabethan garb, and think it would be fun if rennies & scadians could join my team and walk with me in garb.

      It only costs $10 to register for my team (Margrett's Meanderers) and that includes your entry fee, t-shirt, breakfast and a goodie bag. There is no obligation to raise additional funds. But if you do raise $50, you get a free ticket for Six Flags that day. If you raise any additional money, you are eligible for other prizes. I do plan on raising money for the cause and have already donated myself.

      Registration starts at 7am that day and the walk starts at 8. It is over at 9am.

      My personal page, if you would like to donate to the cause: http://my.walkintheparks.org/margrett

      Our team's page, if you would like to join the team or donate on behalf of the team in general: http://my.walkintheparks.org/margrettsmeanderers

      If you can't donate or walk with me, your positive thoughts and friendship are still welcome :-) I promise I will not post any more on this subject--this is a one-time notification.

      Many thanks,

      Margrett