Re: [Ayreton] Request for Crown Tourney help (Herald)

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2009
      Greetings!
           Master Sean, assistance from you is assistance indeed, and I am happy to have all I can get. If I am lucky, others will volunteer to help, and you could supervise them at the Tourney. Thanks for your note-I'll be happy to see you when you arrive. Take care!
      Is mise le meas,
      Alexander

      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2009
        Greetings

            I will be attending and would be happy to help.

        Baron Etienne
        -------------- Original message from AlexdeSet@...: --------------

        Message 3 of 5 , May 15, 2009
          Greetings!
               Most excellent, Excellency! Thank you for your assistance! See you at the Tourney!
          Is mise le meas,
          Alexander
          the humble and lovable