Demo reminder

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 6:23 PM
      Thank you to all who have committed to Thursday's demo in Batavia.  As a last minute reminder the demo will run from 6:30 until aprox. 8 pm.

      We can begin setting up as early as 5:00.  Per Christine our Rotolo contact...

      "The best place for you to park to unload would be at the sixth-grade wing entrance, which is right up the driveway from the front entrance"

      Due to construction we are in a different location this year.

      If anyone needs the address it is as follows:

       Sam Rotolo Middle School - 1501 S. Raddant Rd.  Batavia, 60510

      If anyone needs a location contact my cell phone is: 630-750-0965

      Looking forward to seeing everyone there...and we will happily welcome anyone able to attend at the last minute.

      Thanks again,

      Hillary

    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
        Hello all,

        This is your friendly neighborhood demo reminder for Thursday, June 3 at Rotollo Middle School in Batavia.

        Again, we are invited to fight and display/teach A & S. The demo begins at 6:30 and we can set up at 6:00.

        So far I haven't had any responses other than FV so feel free to email or call and let me know if you are coming.

        Thanks,

        Hillary

        The address is as follows:
        1501 South Raddant Road
        Batavia, IL 60510-8366
        (630) 937-8700

        My number is 630-750-0965 if anyone needs to contact me on that day.