**Canceled** Ayreton Activities Announcements: UPDATE! Dance this Sunday **Canceled

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2009
      Dance practice is canceled for Sunday.

      The room was not reserved.

      From: Ayreton Chronicler <ayretontownecryer@...>
      To: Ayreton List <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 11:15:33 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Ayreton Activities Announcements: UPDATE! Dance this Sunday

      Sorry I missed this in the weekly announcement:

      Ayreton Dance Practice will be at Tree Girt Sea, Sunday 5/17 at 4:30PM.

      Congregational Church of Jefferson Park,
      5320 West Giddings, 60630.

      Tree Girt Sea business meeting follows immediately.

      -------

      This is an e-mail announcement from the Ayreton Chronicler. If you wish to have an activity, demo, event or other type of SCA get together announced feel free to contact me and request an announcement be made. If you find any errors in this message please send me corrections.

      The Chronicler can be contacted at AyretonTowneCryer@ yahoo.com

      If you wish to be taken off of the announcement please send an e-mail to the AyretonTowneCryer@ yahoo.com and put in the body that you are requesting to be removed from the announcement list.