Ayreton Activities Announcements: UPDATE! Dance this Sunday

  • Ayreton Chronicler
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2009
      Sorry I missed this in the weekly announcement:

      Ayreton Dance Practice will be at Tree Girt Sea, Sunday 5/17 at 4:30PM.

      Congregational Church of Jefferson Park,
      5320 West Giddings, 60630.

      Tree Girt Sea business meeting follows immediately.

      -------

      This is an e-mail announcement from the Ayreton Chronicler. If you wish to have an activity, demo, event or other type of SCA get together announced feel free to contact me and request an announcement be made. If you find any errors in this message please send me corrections.

      The Chronicler can be contacted at AyretonTowneCryer@...

    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2009
        Dance practice is canceled for Sunday.