Practice at Glenbrook North High School tomorrow, May 12

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009
      Just a reminder that tomorrow at our regular practice we will be holding a gauntlet for Lord Ian the Green to become the 16th person to earn the right to wear the tabard of the Thieves of Hearts.  All attending are encouraged to wear their best garb for this occasion.

      This is still an open practice, and anyone is welcome.  There will be plenty of space for other fencers and heavy fighters to practice as usual, and while the members of the Thieves of Hearts have an obligation to attend the gauntlet, we will try to accommodate those new and youth fighters as well.

      Thank you
      ~Tedesco da Venezia~
      Thieves of Hearts <3

      On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 7:43 PM, <thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: thievesofhearts Yahoo! Group

      Title: Ian's Gauntlet is tomorrow!

      Date: Monday May 11, 2009
      Time: 1:00 am - 2:00 am
      Location: Thieves of Hearts Practice
      Notes: He's dedicated this gauntlet to the memory of his mother.

      Edit reminder options